The ladies bike- Update 3

Today I finally swapped the wiring harness (loom) on the ladies bike. Got her cranked up and running. 

No oil leaks that I saw except the grommets for the wires on the stator cover. Minor, especially since it’s a low compression area. 

So it was music to my ears. Unfortunately I got to take the carbs back off and see if something made its way back into the jets.

I still have to bleed the slave cylinder for the clutch, Take off one of my exhaust pipes to put the big cover for the slave cylinder back on. So when I do that I’ll be replacing the exhaust gaskets too. 

It needs tires but I’ll see what’s left in them. Going to hardwire the headlight and make new wire harness for the turn signals since she wants the original ones. Needs an oil change, got the filter and need the oil. Just wanted to crank it before doing so. 

Will keep posting as progress comes. 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s